Followers

Friday 22 July 2016

K is for Kindness


Hi everyone, thanks for your visit. Today we are starting a new
two weekly challenge over at Alphabet Challenges. 
Please pop over to see the Design Team's inspiration for you.
The challenge is K is for KINDNESS.
I have made a Thinking of you card,  there is always Get Well, 
Sorry your poorly, Thank you, many ways to express Kindness.
I have again blended TH Distress Inks to create the background.
Shaded Lilac, Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio, don't they
all have wonderful imaginiative names?
I had firstly heat embossed the stamp - Garden Poems from Penny Black.
using a detailed white Embossing powder, I then blended the inks.
This of course, is known as the  Resist Technique. 
The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the background and the flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and pretty background!!!

    ReplyDelete