Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Monochrome


Hi, welcome to my blog, today begins a new two weekly
 challenge at Cardz 4 Galz
The challenge is Monochrome - at one time all we ever saw was
black and white but now I am happy when we see various colours
used for this challenge.
Please do check out the blog to see the wonderful creations from the DT.
I used a scalloped circle card for my base.
Used a Spellbinder die for my circle.
To create the yellow shades I used Tim Holtz technique called
Wrinkled Free Distress. To see a more detailed description check out
the previous post.
I heat embossed the stamp with Clear embossing powder.
The stamp is Meadow Flowers by Woodware stamps.
I watercoloured the flowers with the same Distress Inks used for the background.
I know yellow isn't to everyone's taste, but it is a lovely stamp. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifully shaped monochrome card! Caz, the flowers within your inked, sunny sphere look amazing with the deeper shades of golden hues! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully shaped monochrome card! Caz, the flowers within your inked, sunny sphere look amazing with the deeper shades of golden hues! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete