Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

Photo Inspiration


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today begins a new two weekly challenge
at  Make My Monday.  We have for you a 
Photo Inspiration challenge.
Please check out how the DT were inspired with this photo.

.
 The amazing thing about Photo challenges is we can all see
something different, we can all be guided by what materials we have.
For my card, I used a black card to mat the main image.
I used TH Distress Inks Barn Door, Fired Brick and Aged Mahogony.
Stamped with Versafine Black ink. 
Stamps-  one of my mot favourite Inkylicious Poppy Lea.
Fern stamp at the top of card - Pinescape by Sheena Douglass. 

4 comments:

  1. wow...your card is fantastic, hun!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the photo inspiration, Caz, and gorgeously colored! I have not done this style/technique yet, and it always looks incredible. Must get out of my box and try it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I may have to see what I can do with this challenge. Sian. xx

    ReplyDelete