Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Rememberance/Sympathy


Hi, I am poorly this week, I regret I have been unable to
make a fresh card for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz
However, Cyndi has chosen one special for me and I know many others.
It being the time of the year, we wear our poppies with pride, the
time of the year we remember, we think of others.
Rememberance or Sympathy
Please check out the inspiration from the DT.
My card is from October 2015, please accept my old entry.
**********
 I have made a A6 - 6" x 4" card
Stamp is A Little Bit Sketchy Series - Poppies and Daisies.
by Sheena Douglass.
Greeting stamp from Hobbycraft.
Coloured with Promarkers and highlighted with Micron pen.
Black gems added from Poundland. 
**********

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon hun. Nice to re-visit such a beautiful poppy card. Take care.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete