Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Show a Snowman


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit, today is the start of a 
two week challenge at Cardz 4 Galz it was my turn to choose 
the challenge. I know , not another snowman, but yes, I love them.
Show A Snowman (or Snow lady)
I had to choose this because I bought this gorgeous stamp for this
Christmas, so it needs to be inked and to  get a few cards made.
Please check out the amazing Snowmen over on the blog, thanks
to the wonderful Design Team.
I used Dreamees backing papers from their Simply Christmas CD.
The stamo is by Sweet Dixie - Cute Snowman.
I coloured it with Promarkers, because it is for a Galz blog, 
I choose more feminine colours, soft pink, blue and taupe
for the gorgeous colourful patchwork coat. 
Glitter and card candi to finish. 
Thanks for any comments, always welcome. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and lovely design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, papers and Snowman.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another really lovely snowman card. I love that snowman stamp and the soft colours you've used on him.

    ReplyDelete