Followers

Saturday 28 January 2017

Feathers


Hello again, today begins a new  two weekly challenge at
My Time To Craft (MTTC) which is 
FEATHERS
You can make any project which includes feathers, the Design Team have
created some wonderful inspiration for you, Hope you pop over to see them.
As soon as I saw the Hobby Art stamps on a recent TV show on Hochanda, 
I just had to have them. Funky Floral and Funky Bird.
I have paper pieced the bird and the flowers, using Trimcraft - A Beautiful Life. 
 I have so many more ideas , I've got a few made already for future challenges. 
Hope you take part and enjoy the challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Love your card Caz and those lovely flowers and birds, gone onto my wish list!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colours with the whimsical images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hun, your new stamps are just fabulous!

    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a whymsical image. The papers are so soft and pretty...
    Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp and the papers you've used. This is a brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete