Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Fancy Folds

Hello, thanks for stopping by. Today we begin a new challenge at
Jane has chosen for the next two weeks for us to create some
FANCY  FOLDS
There are so many amazing folds nowadays, the Design Team 
have demonstrated a number of varieties. Have fun with your folding.
Please pop and check out the amazing ideas from the DT.
I have made a Stubby Diamond Fold card.  It is a lot easier than
it looks, using one A4 sheet of card for the main body. 
I have matted the card with black card and tartan paper
from my stash.  The stamped images are both from a Sports set
of stamps by "Craft UK" Rubber Stamping. 
I coloured the golf bag and the player with Promarkers. 
Have fun, enjoy doing something different. 

1 comment:

  1. Super card - I've not used that fold for ages and it's perfect with the images you've used.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete