Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Anything Goes - Christmas # 17


Hello, welcome to my blog. I do hope you are well.
Today we begin a new two weekly challenge at
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge blog
as usual the challenge is -~ Anything Goes Christmas # 17
Please pop over to the blog to see the super inspiration from the DT.
For my card, I created a scene with Santa and a few over excited reindeer.
The scene was created using stamps from Katy Sue - The Spirit of Christmas.
I used Promarkers to colour the images. Watercoloured the sky with DI
Stormy Sky. I used Fluffy Stuff on Santa's beart and white fur.
The greeting stamp is from Crafter's Companions.
Thanks again for popping in to see me. 

1 comment:

  1. This really made me chuckle . The fluffy stuff really works well on the fur . Thanks for all your lovely comments Jenix

    ReplyDelete